Pages

Media Coursework

26 March 2010

Audience Feedback 1

Ashley Biglin

1)What’s your first impression of my front cover?

It looks summery, good sub headings as you can tell it’s a music mag

2)What gender do you think my magazine is aimed at?

Male /

Female

3) What age range do you think my magazine is aimed at?

10-15

15-25 /

25 +

Or specifically?

4)What genre of music do you think my magazine is aimed at?

R&B or rap

5)Which part of my magazine do you like the most?

Like the masthead and water effect on main cover

6)Which part of my magazine do you think I could improve?

Contents page background clashes a bit with text

7)What rating would you give each part of my magazine?

Front Cover Bad 1 2 3 4 5 6 Very Good

Contents Page Bad 1 2 3 4 5 6 Very Good

Double Page Spread Bad 1 2 3 4 5 6 Very Good

No comments:

Post a Comment