Pages

Media Coursework

26 March 2010

Audience Feedback 3

Lauren Green

1)What’s your first impression of my front cover?
Rap Style, colour scheme like UK flag

2)What gender do you think my magazine is aimed at?

Male /

Female

3) What age range do you think my magazine is aimed at?

10-15

15-25 /

25 +

Or specifically?

4)What genre of music do you think my magazine is aimed at?
Rappers


5)Which part of my magazine do you like the most?
The contents page background is different


6)Which part of my magazine do you think I could improve?
Double Page Spread a bit blank background


7)What rating would you give each part of my magazine?

Front Cover Bad 1 2 3 4 5 6 Very Good

Contents Page Bad 1 2 3 4 5 6 Very Good

Double Page Spread Bad 1 2 3 4 5 6 Very Good

No comments:

Post a Comment